We are Mercedes-Benz.io. Our goal is to make Daimler the digital champion of the Automotive Industry. We are working with an end to end responsibility on e-commerce solutions and digital marketing activities like the Mercedes-Benz websites. We want to create experiences that people love and we are proud of. For our office in Berlin, we are looking for a Data Scientist (f/m) to help us provide the best-in-class data and customer insights skills.
Data Scientist (f/m)
- explore data from different sources
- prepare, transform and join big amounts of structured and unstructured data to make it re-usable and ready-to-use in machine learning
- use different machine learning techniques to gain insights and transfer that knowledge via web-services to other products within our company
- successfully completed studies, ideally in computer science or mathematics or a similar field
- you know how to code Python for data analytics
- experience in machine learning
- programming skills in Java
- have a hypothesis- and data-driven attitude
- are interested in gaining insights from our data - not just on a technical basis
This is a full-time position, based in our office in Berlin. We have a fantastic team with people from all over the world. We encourage frequent collaboration and pairing across disciplines. English is the main working language.